Neglected hair automatically affects our appearance, making us no longer feel attractive and sometimes we actually start to be perceived by our surroundings. It is better to avoid such situations because they have a simultaneous and also negative impact on our mental well-being, leading to low, constantly falling self-esteem. We just feel ugly, we don’t want to leave the house, and this is the first step to depression. Lack of due care also affects the condition of hair, it becomes not only dull and lacking in shine, it gradually weakens, begins to crumble and, as a result, falls out in whole bundles. We must definitely not accept this state of affairs, because baldness is a process that we will not be able to reverse at some point. So it’s time to bring your hairstyle back to its lost vitality, give it life and that unique inner glow, and the right combination of vitamins and minerals can help. They can be supplied to the body in various ways, not forgetting first of all a proper diet, and any possible deficiencies will be supplemented by such dietary supplements as Hair Care Panda.
- 1 Weakened and brittle hair – why is it destroyed
- 2 Weakened and brittle hair – the most common causes
- 3 Hair Care Panda – the importance of nutrients for the health of our hair
- 4 Hair Care Panda – a comprehensive solution to the problem of falling out and weakened hair
- 5 Hair Care Panda – attractive package packages
Weakened and brittle hair – why is it destroyed
Weakened hair not only looks exceptionally unsightly, it can also be a sign of various abnormalities occurring inside the body, i.e. diseases developing in it. Such ailments can manifest themselves in various ways, often through the hair, so it is worthwhile to observe them carefully, because they can be the first warning sign that something bad is happening to us. Just as the eyes are the mirror of the soul, so the hair immediately shows the negative changes in us. The deterioration of their condition is due to many reasons, but the effect is always only one, weakened, thin and brittle hair, and the same condition often also applies to its bulb, the basis for proper growth. Weakened hair not only has a characteristic and, what can’t be said, unaesthetic look, it also becomes unpleasant to the touch, rough, which means that its external structure is gradually destroyed. This protective coating is made of keratin, which takes the form of small scales, overlapping each other like tiles. The hair is perfectly protected against all adverse factors, especially atmospheric ones, while at the same time protecting it from drying out due to loss of internal moisture. Additional protection is provided by a layer of sebum covering the hair, i.e. secretion from the sebaceous glands of the skin. If hair is weakened for a variety of reasons, the first effect is precisely the loss of the protective layer, followed by the loss of moisture and the dispersion of the previously adjacent scales. As a result of this process, they start to lose moisture, become more and more brittle and finally start to fall out. We can easily sense their roughness, and when there are more and more of them left on the brush or comb, it’s a sign that if we don’t do anything about it, we may start to get bald. The son of a bitch can come here Hair Care Pandabut before we apply it, it’s worth knowing what the other causes of this condition of our hair are.
Weakened and brittle hair – the most common causes
Unfortunately, it is not possible to determine just one cause of hair loss, it is simply too complex a process inspired by many, often completely opposite, factors. One of them, who knows if not the most important, is our negligence, especially in terms of daily hygiene. Let’s say to ourselves frankly that we are living in a constant pursuit, fogged up, never having any time for anything, not even for taking care of ourselves, for our appearance, and already at this point we can clearly see a certain lack of logic in our behaviour. On the one hand, we consider hair to be an important beauty attribute and want it to emphasise our physical attractiveness, but on the other hand, we don’t often have time to wash it properly, apply a good conditioner and make its natural shine and deep colour visible from afar. Daily hygiene is the absolute basis for maintaining the health of both hair and scalp and must not be neglected under any circumstances, unless we want to get rid of all hair in a relatively short time. Let’s use proven cosmetics based on natural, plant-based ingredients and, of course, not tested on animals, because when washing our heads, we should also remember about them.
Lack of daily hygiene is not the only reason for weakening and as a result of our hair loss. Equally often it is caused by other, nevertheless harmful factors, and it is worth highlighting this:
- improper care, not hygienic negligence, but e.g. continuous blow-drying of hair with a hairdryer, use of a killer straightener. Exposing hair to excessive heat leads to excessive drying, brittleness and fragility. If you’re wearing long hair, don’t tie it up too tightly with an eraser, and it’s equally harmful to use the wrong colouring or other styling products. Let’s pay special attention to their composition, which should not contain especially harmful polymers, parabens, substances called SLS or the same destructive alcohol. They cause the hair to dry out or overload, which in both cases seriously affects its delicate structure. Hair also does not like to be exposed to sunlight, wind, snow or rain for long periods of time, where there is a lot of pollutants besides water, especially in cities where smog is the most serious threat to health;
- diet, that is our diet. Most people seem to think that what they eat only affects their body weight, the possibility of being overweight or obese. We immediately inform them that they are wrong, because an appropriate diet determines our state of health to the highest degree, which of course includes hair. What are the most important ingredients of meals in this case, we will describe in more detail in the following paragraphs, but let us remember that the change of diet, the elimination of everything that is unhealthy from it, and even the renunciation of meat and the transition to vegetarianism or veganism, will be felt almost immediately and extremely beneficially. Of course, the diet should not be exaggerated and the recommended daily calorie intake should be respected, but stimulants, especially alcohol, must disappear from our menu;
- diseases that either lead to hair loss, or this hair loss is a characteristic symptom. The first place is given to all thyroid disorders, hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism. The former is a frequent cause of plaque alopecia, one of the most difficult to treat varieties of this disease, while hypotension is responsible for the hair structure, its fragility and excessive brittleness. So if you are suffering from a thyroid disorder, you should refer your first steps to the appropriate specialist, which of course does not exclude the simultaneous use of Hair Care Panda. During treatment with pharmaceuticals it will effectively help to strengthen weakened hair with its unique composition full of valuable nutrients. The hair’s weakening condition is also caused by diseases of the scalp, with various types of fungal infections at the forefront;
- stress, i.e. all states of violent nervous tensions in response to any negative events that may lead to this. Let’s say frankly that this is an extremely dangerous disease plaguing a large part of our civilization, which is sometimes very difficult to avoid. Its effects are very negative, ranging from nervousness to irritability to insomnia, which in turn is one of the causes leading even to severe depression, and many men also start to feel potency problems. Stress also has a negative impact on hair, being considered by specialists such as tricholologists as one of the main causes of progressive and rapid hair loss;
- hormonal disorders, which can be found in both women and men, who have menopause and andropause at some time in their lives. In the latter, the problem lies primarily in disorders related to the quantity and quality of testosterone, an extremely important hormone. Under certain circumstances it can be transformed into DHT, or “anti-hormone” called dihydrotestosterone, which initially disrupts hair follicles, and in time leads to their irreversible destruction. Beware of taking hormonal medications, which you should always consult your doctor and not buy preparations of unknown origin from the Internet.
Hair Care Panda – the importance of nutrients for the health of our hair
There are many ways of restoring health and vitality to hair, but we are only interested in the natural, natural and undisturbed processes within the body. You can take shortcuts and stop hair loss, for example, with strong pharmaceuticals, such as minoxidil or finasterides. But before we do that, let us ask ourselves how it will affect our general health. Negative side effects are unavoidable, and although we will stop hair loss, we will also develop other, much more troublesome ailments. We should also respect ecological norms and principles, looking at the state of the environment, for example, and in full accordance with them the composition has just been created Hair Care Panda. Its creators realize that the most important thing for hair is natural and easily absorbed ingredients, vitamins and minerals, which they have combined in a unique and patented formula VEGAN SUPER Biotin Complex™. When delivered to the body in the right doses, they will deal with any cause of hair weakness and it is thanks to them that it will become stronger than ever before. This is why this modern supplement includes substances such as:
1. Vitamin A
It is absolutely essential for the proper functioning of our body, so it had to be in Hair Care Panda. It has long been used in cosmetics and medicine, also known by other names, retinol, provitamin A or beta-carotene. Vitamin A is one of the compounds that are well soluble in fats, and in the human body it accumulates in fat tissue and liver, one of the most important internal organs. Its action can be boldly described as complex, having a significant impact not only on hair, but also on many other processes, and its most important functions are:
- conditioning the development of important tissues, primarily bone and epithelial;
- to ensure the correct and undisturbed development of the placenta responsible for the further growth of the embryo;
- responsibility for the processes of vision, because it prevents the development of “chicken blindness”, a disease through which we see worse after dark;
- antioxidant effect, thanks to which we get rid of free radicals, which may become the cause of development of even life threatening cancer. It is not only skin cancer, but also breast cancer, prostate cancer, i.e. prostate cancer, colorectal cancer and lung cancer;
- participation in the processes of wound healing and regeneration of damaged skin, which has a significant impact on hair, thus providing the right basis for growth. It is also effective in treating acne lesions at practically every stage of the disease, regardless of the causes causing it, restoring smoothness, elasticity and proper degree of hydration to the skin;
- to strengthen the body’s weakened natural immunity.
2. Vitamin E
Another Hair Care Panda ingredient is an exceptionally strong and effective antioxidant, which is undoubtedly vitamin E. Looking for information about it, we can come across a more original name, because it is called the “vitamin of youth”. According to experts not only from the world of medicine, but also from the world of cosmetics, this is fully justified, especially when we consider its impact on skin health. As we’ve mentioned, it forms the basis for strong hair, vitamin E makes it properly nourished, moisturised and greased. Almost all natural processes leading to its aging are delayed, and the antioxidant effect helps protect it from the destructive effects of free radicals. Vitamin E, like A, is also dissolved in fats, except that it is mainly stored in the adrenals. Interestingly, unlike many other vitamins, it is virtually impossible to overdose, which of course does not mean that this can be done and it is recommended that you stick strictly to your daily dosages. More harmful is its deficiency, manifesting itself, among other things:
- weakness and hair loss;
- various skin diseases, not only acne but also irritation and painful inflammation;
Vitamin E, also the one that is part of Hair Care Pandais essential to keep our hair smooth, shiny and without split ends. The beneficial effect on the scalp, its better blood supply, in turn, makes it grow faster, much thicker and stronger than before the start of the treatment with these vitamin jellyfish in the shape of nice panda bears.
3. vitamin B3 (niacin)
Also known as vitamin PP, another ingredient directly determining the health and appearance of skin, hair and even nails. It is created as a result of natural synthesis processes in the body, however, most often in insufficient quantities, so it must be additionally supplied from external sources. Its main task is to regulate metabolic processes, including those leading directly to effective fat burning. Lack of this vitamin is mainly visible on the skin, which immediately becomes dry and prone to irritation, infections and inflammation. However, if we provide it in the right recommended doses from 14 to 16 mg per day, we can count on a strong and difficult to damage hair structure based on all adverse external factors. It regains its natural colour and shine, growing from a strengthened and well nourished hair bulb.
4. vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
A water-soluble vitamin which takes part in the synthesis of hormones such as testosterone or cortisol. It also participates in the synthesis of hair building materials, especially keratin, which forms its strong and damage resistant stem. It is an effective protection of the body against dangerous bacteria and viruses, lowers the level of LDL cholesterol in blood, accelerates the healing of wounds, prevents the processes of skin aging and takes an active part in the regeneration of damaged epidermis. This is also important for hair growth, which, thanks to vitamin B5, retains its natural colour much longer and does not turn grey. In addition, it has a positive effect on our muscles and joints, strengthens our immunity, regulates digestive processes, preventing e.g. indigestion, and helps with sleep disorders.
5. vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
Another vitamin from the numerous group B is characterized by a very wide range of action, responsible for a multitude of processes constantly running in our body. The most important are those responsible for the functioning of the nervous system, the work of the heart muscle and the production of many hormones important for health. It also participates in the synthesis of haemoglobin and proteins, helping to treat various diseases, atherosclerosis, kidney failure or equally dangerous anaemia. Without it, it would be impossible to transform fats and carbohydrates that provide us with a large daily dose of energy necessary for all forms of activity. Similarly to other vitamins belonging to this group, even the smallest deficiencies can be seen in the form of dull skin prone to allergies and weak hair falling out. That’s why it’s worth delivering it regularly and we’ll quickly feel the positive effects, such as:
- stopping excessive seborrhoea, which is responsible not only for acne but also seborrhoeic alopecia, caused precisely by too much sebum, which has an adverse effect on hair bulbs and follicles;
- full and, most importantly, exceptionally effective protection of hair against virtually all external factors. Vitamin B6 will protect them from high humidity, UV radiation and rapid temperature changes;
- the same level of protection for the scalp, especially against the already mentioned drying out of the scalp, which becomes the cause of dandruff. Pyridoxine is also effective in treating inflammation;
- No loss of natural hair color, and the Hair Care Panda even allows you to strengthen and enhance it;
- providing the energy necessary for the proper functioning of hair bulbs and, consequently, for the rapid growth of new hair.
6. Vitamin B12 (cobalamine)
The last of the B vitamins has an extremely complex function in the human body, participating in the synthesis of many proteins and nucleic acids. Its other tasks include producing red blood cells, lowering blood cholesterol levels, preventing heart and circulatory diseases such as atherosclerosis and hepatitis. It also ensures proper functioning of our nervous system, maintaining full efficiency until old age, which minimizes the risk of Alzheimera disease. Lack of vitamin B12 causes anaemia, bad blood supply to the skin on the head automatically means trouble with falling out hair and even a change in its colour, significant brightening. By taking the right dosage, we can count on you to stop this process completely, and your hair will return the beautiful shine, softness and lack of split ends.
7. Zinc and selenium
To keep our hair and scalp healthy, we also need the right minerals, and the two most important are zinc and selenium. We can safely say that we need zinc for our lives, and the consequences of its possible shortage can be tragic. It is a composition of about 200 important enzymes, and its importance for hair, skin or nails cannot be underestimated either. It participates in the process of amino acid metabolism and keratin synthesis, both of which are important building materials for hair. In addition, it allows you to fully control the amount of sebum secreted. Hair Care Panda will also provide us with appropriate doses of selenium, which in turn, thanks to its antioxidant properties, helps to get rid of free radicals. We mention them once again because they represent one of the most serious threats that must not be underestimated. Selenium has a positive effect on the work of the circulatory system, helps to remove toxins from the body, prevents hair and nails from breaking. Let’s make sure to make up for its deficiencies regularly, as they can cause thyroid problems, increased nervousness and other equally unpleasant ailments.
Hair Care Panda – a comprehensive solution to the problem of falling out and weakened hair
Looking at the composition Hair Care PandaWe can come to one conclusion that this is a supplement that offers a comprehensive solution to all hair problems, not just hair loss. An extremely important issue, which is often stressed in the reviews, is the total lack of ingredients of animal origin, making the gels one hundred percent vegan-friendly. Their form is also impressive, moving away from the most sold pills, which frankly everyone has probably had enough of, in favour of gel healthy teddy bears with a fruity taste. This method of effective supplementation of the body immediately gained great recognition among patients all over the world, which translated into the popularity of this and no other supplement. In conclusion, its use is encouraged by its natural composition, without any artificial substances that may cause onerous and sometimes dangerous side effects. Here they do not occur, so you can use Hair Care Panda without any risk, and the recommended dosage is two jellybeans a day, taken directly after a meal. They are suitable for all hair types and are also free of allergens, gluten, lactose and soya beans, and do not contain even traces of nuts that can cause serious allergic reactions.
Hair Care Panda – attractive package packages
Gels can be purchased through the manufacturer’s websiteThe product is a guarantee of fast delivery of the original and fully effective product. It is available at an attractive price, in three packages differing in the number of packages, and one package contains 60 tasty teddy bears, which is sufficient for a whole month of treatment. When placing an order, we can choose from the following packages:
- Meet Hair Care Panda, one package for 39 €;
- The most frequently selected, two packages cost 60 €;
- A comprehensive treatment, a total of four packages, for which we will pay only 108 €.
I am 31 years old and I am passionate about everything associated with a healthy lifestyle. I try to live according to its principles, and I want to share my experiences with you on this blog. You can find here the necessary information about slimming diets that give the best results in the shortest time, and also reviews of dietary supplements supporting this process, in order to help you choose the most effective ones. I am also waiting for your comments, which certainly will not remain unanswered.