Cigarette smoking is an addiction that needs to be fought with all its might, as all doctors say. However, although it has an extremely destructive effect on health, in many cases leading to the death of the smoker, every year a large number of new people reach for their first cigarette. We strongly advise against this, and to all those who are struggling with the habit and have problems quitting it, we recommend a new supplement to make it easier, the Nikostop Antistress drops, a product composed of natural, ecological and highly effective ingredients.
Cigarettes – what poisonous substances do they contain
Most future smokers, reaching for their first cigarette, do not realize that by falling into this addiction, they irretrievably destroy their health to an extent that could shorten their lives by many years. It is not without reason that cigarettes have been recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) as one of the worst drugs, killing millions of people around the world every year. All the poisonous substances contained in tobacco smoke are responsible for such a destructive effect of cigarettes, with the most deadly nicotine in the forefront. In addition, cigarettes contain other, equally dangerous and carcinogenic chemicals such as:
- tarry substances;
- carbon monoxide;
- Hydrogen cyanide;
- vinyl chloride.
Cigarette smoking – a health hazard that must not be underestimated
It is enough to read a little more about them to understand that by smoking you can shorten your life by as much as a dozen or so years, and that diseases caused by smoking cause suffering that is definitely worth saving. Doctors of various specialities even sound the alarm, trying to make smokers aware that every day they stay in this habit threatens to cause the following ailments:
- cancer of many internal organs, especially the larynx, mouth and lungs;
- We recommend the new supplement to make it easier for all those who are struggling with addiction and have problems with quitting it, the Nikostop Antistress drops are made up of natural, ecological and highly effective ingredients;
- Problems with the digestive system, whose disrupted work may become one of the causes of overweight and obesity, and equally often smokers are affected by painful stomach or duodenal ulcers, even requiring surgical treatment. In extreme cases we also deal with colorectal cancer;
- other than this lung cancer, respiratory diseases such as severe coughing or asthma;
- Periodontosis, caries, dental diseases and osteoporosis weaken bones to the extent that they are more brittle;
- hyperactivity, hypothyroidism or other equally dangerous thyroid diseases, including Hashimoto disease, automatically becoming the cause of hormonal imbalance in the body;
- erectile dysfunction and potency impairing sexual performance, and in women smoking can cause ovarian cancer;
- skin diseases, not only mundane and usually easy to cure acne, but also skin cancers, and every cigarette also speeds up the natural aging process;
- sleep disorders that sometimes end in total insomnia.
Equally harmful, and according to many specialists even more, is not active, but passive smoking, inhalation of tobacco smoke by people in the company of a smoker. Therefore, he should be immediately recommended Nikostop Antistress, and the positive effects of quitting smoking will be felt not only by him but also by his whole family.
Nikostop Antistress – drops with natural vegetable composition
Looking for a suitable agent to help you break with this disgusting addiction, it is worth paying attention to Nikostop Antistress, which, in addition to its effective composition, is not tablets but drops. Let’s say frankly that it’s a very beneficial solution, the biggest advantage of which is that it doesn’t burden the stomach with successive snatches of tablets and faster assimilation of active substances to help you quit smoking. The ingredients found in each drop have been selected precisely from this angle, while also having a soothing effect on all symptoms caused by what cigarettes contain. The Nikostop Antistress helps to regenerate health and, most importantly, to cope with nicotine hunger, which is fostered by such ingredients as:
Quitting smoking is so stressful for a nicotine-dependent organism that it needs appropriate measures to avoid the consequences of strong nervous tensions. Such an ingredient in Nikostop Antistress is an extract from lemon balm, a herb growing in our country with a characteristic, but pleasant, lemon scent. Thanks to the content of essential oils, coffee acid, chlorogenic acid, vitamin C and valuable mineral salts, it has a relaxing and calming effect, helping to calm the body, making sleep easier and eliminating all negative effects of stress. Melissa also removes digestive disorders often accompanying smoking cessation, such as indigestion or digestive disorders, and reduces the feeling of nicotine hunger, allowing you to resist the desire to reach for a cigarette again.
It is another valuable plant with numerous healing properties, but at the same time not very troublesome to grow, and many people have it in their home herbariums or even in boxes on the balcony. It has a charming scent, but at the same time it has a positive effect on many aspects of our health, just like melissa, helping us to finally quit smoking. The composition of the plant in which we find ourselves is conducive to this again:
- anthocyanins, substances with antioxidant properties, which help to remove free radicals and thus inhibit even the development of cancer caused by cigarettes;
- phytosterols that promote the proper functioning of the circulatory system and heart, among other things, reducing blood cholesterol levels;
- essential oils used in the treatment of such ailments as stress and other nervous states, trouble sleeping and falling asleep, urinary, respiratory and digestive system disorders.
In the fight against addiction, the most beneficial is the effect of lavender on the respiratory system, and it is thanks to it that Nikostop Antistress helps to clean it from the remaining toxins and remains of long-term smoking. At the same time, it strengthens the immune system, while soothing all mood swings usually associated with weaning syndrome.
One of the prettier ornamental plants that hosts our gardens and at the same time a rich treasury of nutrients useful not only when quitting smoking. The healing properties of hawthorn are not widely known, but the producers of these drops fully appreciate them, especially:
- large amounts of vitamin C and B vitamins;
- bioflavonoids and procyanidins;
- mineral salts, tannins, amines and phenolic acids.
All of them have an excellent effect on the heart and circulatory system, helping, among other things, to treat coronary artery disease, improving the oxidation of the heart and thus the entire body. Regular hawthorn supplementation will protect against dyspnea, and will even out the blood pressure to a safe, health-threatening level.
A substance belonging to the group of protein amino acids, and its most important task is to remove all symptoms of stress. Unfortunately, it is an inseparable part of our life, and its particular intensity can be observed precisely during the period of quitting smoking. Tryptophan is not naturally produced by the human body, that is why it is so important to provide it in the form of dietary supplements such as Nikostop Antistress. It can also be found in many food products that are worth introducing to your healthy diet at this critical time, especially in spirulina or bananas. It perfectly improves the mood, enables relaxation and regeneration of the body, regulates the work of the nervous system, and takes an active part in the production of serotonin, not without a reason called “hormone of happiness. It is even recommended for people trying to quit their addiction and thanks to it they are not threatened with anxiety, mood swings, insomnia or depression.
Group B vitamins
The vitamin B complex included in the supplement is of great importance in the course of a successful anti-smoking treatment to end smoking cessation. In the drops we find the three most important vitamins of this group for our health and these are:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine), a natural regulator of the nervous system, cannot do without it our heart and muscular system. It also shows antioxidant properties, is essential during every physical effort, so it is recommended for example during muscle mass training or hantline exercises. Its possible deficiencies cause mental disorders, the above-mentioned mood swings, as well as increasing memory and concentration problems;
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) also called vitamin PP. Its deficiencies can be seen almost immediately in the form of a growing feeling of fatigue, strong mood swings which, if disregarded, can even lead to clinical depression. Changes also appear on the skin, pimples, pustules or other symptoms of acne. In addition, niacin lowers the LDL cholesterol level, increases the HDL, regulates sugar levels, thus preventing diabetes, and is useful for maintaining fully healthy and fit joints;
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), another water-soluble vitamin, just like its predecessors, which has a beneficial effect on the nervous system. Of course, this is not its only advantage, and by providing it together with Nikostop Antistress drops we can also count on the strengthening of weakened immunity, normal cholesterol levels, much less risk of heart attacks and other heart diseases, normal blood pressure. It is worth paying special attention to its deficiencies, which unnoticed in time result in the development of anaemia, a dangerous disease also called anaemia.
Nikostop Antistress – an effectiveness you can trust
We can recommend drops to any smoker who can no longer stand his addiction and would like to break up with him once and for all. If traditional methods of quitting smoking prove ineffective, it is better to reach for the Nikostop Antistress, whose wide range of action comes down to:
- final and permanent withdrawal of cigarettes and other tobacco products, and the drops can also be used by persons smoking a pipe or cigar;
- removal of accompanying stress, nervous tension and the need to reach for a cigarette;
- full cleansing of the body of toxins remaining after many years of smoking;
- to improve the condition of the skin, which stops being gray and regains its deep, natural color;
- strengthening hair, also weakened by the harmful substances in cigarettes, so that it is no longer fragile, brittle and stops falling out;
- better mental well-being, no mood swings, better memory and concentration.
The use of Nikostop Antistress comes down to taking them three times a day in a dose of 15 – 20 drops dissolved in a glass of water, and they are bought through the manufacturer’s website.
I am 31 years old and I am passionate about everything associated with a healthy lifestyle. I try to live according to its principles, and I want to share my experiences with you on this blog. You can find here the necessary information about slimming diets that give the best results in the shortest time, and also reviews of dietary supplements supporting this process, in order to help you choose the most effective ones. I am also waiting for your comments, which certainly will not remain unanswered.