There’s no denying that more and more of us are having serious problems keeping our weight right, and our silhouettes are often far from the desired, slim ideal. To a certain extent and to a great extent we ourselves are guilty of this, leading an improper, unhealthy lifestyle, eating badly and avoiding greater physical effort like a fire. On top of that, stress, sleep deprivation and effects are almost immediately visible to the naked eye in the form of unsightly fat rollers that accumulate in various parts of our body. We are therefore tormented by ever more sophisticated diets, without even knowing how negative they can affect the functioning of many internal organs, especially the most important of them, namely the liver.
The influence of liver on the development of overweight and obesity
The liver is a true industrial plant in our body, a chemical laboratory with many important functions at once, responsible for:
- digestive processes,
- thermoregulation of the body,
- its detoxification, the removal of metabolic residues,
- breaking down fatty acids, transforming them into more easily absorbed fats, then sent to all parts of the body.
The latter function is particularly important from the point of view of health, and the smallest disorders of fat metabolism are the easiest way to become overweight and, consequently, even life-threatening obesity. There are many reasons for this state of affairs, but the most often mentioned by doctors is:
- hard to digest, fatty diet,
- untreated diabetes,
- excess stimulants, especially coffee and alcohol,
- large amounts of medications taken, especially anti-inflammatory and contraception drugs,
- poorly chosen slimming diets, which in turn are deprived of essential nutrients.
The slimming process itself can be a big shock to the body, especially when you are overweight, so it is worth using preparations that support liver function and speed up weight loss, such as Hepaslimin, a dietary supplement available in the form of tablets.
Hepaslimin – composition chosen for liver and weight loss
There are many liver supplements on the market, but only those based on natural, preferably plant-based ingredients should be chosen. Only then can we have a 100% guarantee of trouble-free use, without the risk of such disliked side effects. That’s what Hepaslimin is like, natural, safe and based on five substances:
- artichoke herb extract made from artichoke or Spanish variety. The plant has been known and appreciated since ancient times, being considered a special treat in Rome at that time. It is full of nutrients, medicinal ingredients, primarily organic acids, cynarine protecting the liver, chlorogenic acid, antioxidant regulating the level of glucose secretion and anti-inflammatory flavonoids. Artichoke helps to treat various digestive disorders, constipations and flatulence, promotes slimming thanks to low calorific value, 47 kcal in 100 g, low fat concentration and high content of dietary fiber, also has an antiatherosclerotic effect,
- chicory root extract, known primarily as a coffee substitute or as an addition to tasty salads and salads, but with a significant impact on rapid weight loss. It is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, potassium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc. It also contains folic acid and is even recommended for people who care about their line. Not only does it help to keep the liver in perfect condition, but just like the artichoke it regulates digestion, it is also effective in flatulence and has a positive effect on the intestinal flora,
- choline, a substance naturally occurring in the body, called vitamin B4, which is involved in the transport and processing of fat molecules. It is an important protection of the liver, regulates its proper functioning, also protects against damage caused e.g. by improper nutrition, too much alcohol or diseases, especially viral ones,
- Mate – an extract from the leaves of an exotic Paraguay holly, responsible for lipid distribution and helping to maintain proper weight,
- Extract from long oyster, known to all curcuma, increasing bile secretion, preventing accumulation of fat and accelerating its digestion.
In addition, we can find L-aspartate L-ornithine, an amino acid that accelerates liver cell regeneration.
Hepaslimin – application and effects
This supplement is intended for use only by adults, and the maximum recommended daily dose is 6 tablets, preferably taken in three doses of 2 tablets, taken immediately after a meal. It owes its effectiveness and popularity to the above mentioned ingredients and by taking it regularly, you can count on it:
- better digestion,
- to restore full liver function,
- to clear the body of toxins,
- faster fat burning, which has some effect on weight loss.
Thanks to these advantages, the Hepaslimin enjoys a good reputation among patients who like to take it in case of problems with this important organ. They praise him for his quick action, allowing to get rid of the unpleasant feeling of heaviness after a hearty meal, but he is not a miraculous remedy to get rid of excess weight.
So if we do not want to feel disappointed, but we care about a fast loss of weight, then apart from Hepaslimin we should take also Green Barley Plus. It is a preparation created especially for people struggling with overweight, a new generation supplement that will ensure effective burning of excess body fat, including natural composition, based on green barley and garcinia cambogia, which can be taken without any risk. Green Barley Plus is available at an attractive price directly from the manufacturer, and orders for any quantity of packaging can be placed for his website.
I am 31 years old and I am passionate about everything associated with a healthy lifestyle. I try to live according to its principles, and I want to share my experiences with you on this blog. You can find here the necessary information about slimming diets that give the best results in the shortest time, and also reviews of dietary supplements supporting this process, in order to help you choose the most effective ones. I am also waiting for your comments, which certainly will not remain unanswered.