One of the extremely important aspects of male life is the constant maintenance of full sexual fitness, which has a significant impact on overall health. There’s no denying that busy, overworked and increasingly stressed people don’t usually pay too much attention to it, but only until something starts to fail. Our libido can fall for various reasons, and this manifests itself not only in a lack of desire for close-ups, but also in other, even more serious disorders. The most important is certainly the inability to obtain and maintain an erection, which immediately adversely affects mental well-being, becoming the cause of further diseases, including severe depression. As soon as we notice such problems at home, they need to be tackled immediately, but not necessarily with strong pharmaceuticals. For hundreds of years, people have been dealing with them in a safer way, reaching only for what nature has given us, and the amount of herbs that favour male potency is really high.
Potency disorders – what are their symptoms and by what they can be caused
Libido disorders, regardless of their severity, should be treated like any other disease they actually are and require a proper diagnosis of both the symptoms and all their causes. They can be varied, often meaning a visit to a specialist, but many of them we are able to recognize on our own. Unfortunately, sometimes we also owe it to ourselves, namely the lifestyle we lead, the many years of neglect, ending with just growing sexual coldness or erection problems. It also automatically affects the current relationship, and the inability to satisfy your partner may even lead to its unexpected and unpleasant ending. Therefore, it is worthwhile to observe all the negative reactions of your body, while remembering that any disorders that occur may result from such factors as:
- A poorly composed diet, which can be said to be responsible for nearly 90 per cent of our ailments, and the overweight and obesity caused by it are already considered the most serious and most dangerous diseases plaguing modern civilization. Heavily digestible, fatty food is becoming the cause not only of ever increasing weight, which is often difficult to control, but also of hormonal imbalance, secretion of the most important male hormone, that is testosterone. So let’s take care, and from now on, to choose the ingredients of the meals exactly according to a diet that benefits potency;
- a sedentary lifestyle, no physical activity, so we don’t feel like having sex either;
- the strong stress mentioned, and there is no denying that most of us still live in a state of serious nervous tension caused by private or professional problems. They manifest themselves in a variety of ways, including the weakening of regenerative capacities leading to even chronic insomnia;
- other diseases associated with abnormal functioning of many important systems of our body, especially the heart and the circulatory system important for the proper blood supply to the intimate area, which allows to obtain and maintain an erection. It is also worth taking care of your urinary system and regularly check your thyroid and blood sugar levels;
- Excessive harmful drugs, the worst of which is alcohol causing virtually instantaneous potency disorders, and a similar effect can also be achieved by smoking too many cigarettes, the remains of which clog our veins and arteries, disrupting and in many cases even preventing proper blood flow.
Herbs for potency – why trust in what nature gives us
All of this sounds scary and is actually a threat not only to our sexual performance, but to our entire health. It is definitely worth doing something about it, change your lifestyle, and cure the ailments that have already appeared as a result of our negligence with popular and valued herbs. The advantages of such a treatment are really not to be underestimated, and herbal medicine in many cases shows almost the same effectiveness as treatment with typical pharmaceuticals. Herbs not only deal quickly with the symptoms of disease, but they also find their direct cause, which usually lies inside our body. Many of them are even characterized by similar effects to synthetic antibiotics, so it is not surprising that they are already used not only in natural medicine. A huge and often emphasized advantage is also the safety of their use, one can risk a statement that in most cases they have no side effects. The only negative reactions after use can occur when someone is simply allergic to them. Of course, preparation of herbal therapy requires a lot of knowledge and experience, but popular herbal mixtures, also supporting male potency, can be obtained in pharmacies, herbal stores or directly from their producers. They are also an important ingredient in dietary supplements that have a beneficial effect on erection or libido, and the extracts we find in them are made from such herbs as, among others:
1. Tribulus terrestris
Known in our country under a more familiar name of ground mace, and in the first place it was placed on account of its comprehensive health effects and greatest popularity. We find it practically in most tablets, ointments or gels that help to achieve a strong erection and raise potency to the highest level. This is due to its extremely rich composition, full of nutrients, without which we have nothing to think about restoring our impaired sexual performance, and the most important of these is:
- Steroid saponins with anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antifungal and blood cholesterol control effects;
- polyphenols which have a beneficial effect on the circulatory system, supporting its proper functioning and helping to lower blood pressure;
- idols that remove free radicals from our body that can cause many diseases, including cancer. Together with polyphenols, they also help with full detoxification, removing all unnecessary products left over from digestive and metabolic processes.
The tribulus terrestris’s action can be considered comprehensive, strengthening, among other things, the immune system, increasing physical and mental fitness and, above all, intensifying the processes of testosterone secretion. The mace will also ensure proper blood supply to the penis, which, in addition to the correct level of testosterone, is the second basis for a strong erection that can be maintained throughout the intercourse.
2. root Maca
The second, fully deserved place in our mini ranking is occupied by the Maca root, which has come to Europe from the mountainous, remote regions of Peru, and has been used in this region of the world for nearly 2000 years. It also contains ingredients that are essential for every man who wants to enjoy his full sexual potential until old age. You can count on the effects of such substances as:
- large quantities of minerals, zinc, magnesium, selenium and copper;
- Perfectly selected doses of vitamins, especially those of group B, in Maca root are: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), and besides them also vitamin A, C and E;
- saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, including the extremely important Omega-6;
- phytosterols and amino acids, headed by arginine, which is part of the seminal fluid.
Such a composition immediately translates into high effectiveness, and extracts from this plant have properties that improve blood supply to the genitals, improve their oxygenation, cause no problems with hypertension and reduce the negative effects of stress and fatigue or accelerate the regeneration of the body. As far as libido is concerned, the Maca root allows for its rapid restoration precisely through the correct blood supply to the penis while increasing fertility, producing high quality sperm.
It is also known as Indian ginseng, which is a valuable adaptogen, i.e. a plant that can be used to treat not one but many different ailments. This is how it affects our body, supporting it in all states of weakness, which directly results from the following substances in its composition:
- Vitanolids to help combat inflammation and other infections;
- The sitinosides, with their proven relaxing, anti-stress and free radicals fighting properties. Their lack is immediately visible in the improvement of health, halting the processes of natural aging of the body, visible for example in the form of smoother, firmer skin without any signs of acne;
- flavonoids to get rid of other pathogenic microorganisms, including pathogens.
Ashwagandha significantly improves the functioning of the hormonal system, increasing testosterone production, accelerates regeneration, resting to quickly return to good mental and physical condition, while giving us a solid dose of energy necessary also for living together. Not only does it increase libido, but it also affects fertility by regulating, like the Maca root, sperm production. The large amount of iron contained in it, in turn, has a positive effect on the work of the circulatory system and the heart muscle, allowing you to avoid sudden and health-threatening blood pressure spikes, maintaining the LDL cholesterol level at all times. Every man should also appreciate the growth of muscle tissue, thanks to which, with regular exercise, he will be able to boast of impressive muscles that attract women’s eyes.
4. leaves Damiana
Although outside the podium, this does not mean that they will not effectively support a weakened potency for various reasons. Just like herbs from the first three places, Damiana (Turnera difffusa) leaves are full of ingredients such as flavonoids, sterols and essential oils. Their name comes from the name of an ancient doctor, living at the turn of the 3rd and 4th century, St. Damiana. Although they were already in widespread use more than 100 years ago, the current studies have confirmed their effectiveness as the recommended aphrodisiac. Among the most important properties are the strengthening of the sex drive, both in men and women, and an increase in the intensity of the sensations experienced due to better blood supply to the genitals. In addition, Damiana leaves have an anti-stress, relaxing and antiseptic effect, helping to treat and prevent inflammation or irritation of intimate areas. They are also appreciated for their effective help in the treatment of infertility, impotence and premature ejaculation, another male ailment disrupting normal sexual intercourse.
Herbs for potency – you should always have them in your home medicine cabinet
These are only four herbs from among many with similar properties, but we chose them because they are most often found in dietary supplements that solve all problems with male potency and erection. It can be said that these are the four basic pillars of their effective operation, so in our opinion it is worth having at least one such measure in your home medicine cabinet, which will certainly be useful in unforeseen situations. There is nothing embarrassing about taking such pills or using ointments to lift your libido, and erectile dysfunction can sometimes happen to even the biggest macho. They can be treated in the same way as herbs used in slimming, so no one will pay attention to another package in the kitchen cupboard. The choice is really huge, and most of their manufacturers sell them directly through their websites, guaranteeing the purchase of proven and fully effective preparations at the lowest, usually promotional, price.
I am 31 years old and I am passionate about everything associated with a healthy lifestyle. I try to live according to its principles, and I want to share my experiences with you on this blog. You can find here the necessary information about slimming diets that give the best results in the shortest time, and also reviews of dietary supplements supporting this process, in order to help you choose the most effective ones. I am also waiting for your comments, which certainly will not remain unanswered.