Insomnia is one of the most serious diseases, already considered to be social and, according to research, affecting almost 30 percent of the population. It is an extremely troublesome ailment which directly affects the general mood, both physical and mental. It consists primarily in disturbing our daily rhythm of activity and rest, including sleep, which is why it is such a serious threat to health. If you find yourself in such a situation, you should first of all calm your body, calm it down, especially in the evening, and it is best to use appropriate measures not only to remove symptoms of stress, but also to help you fall asleep, and one of them is a medicinal product called Kalms.
Insomnia – symptoms and causes of disease
Insomnia, also known as insomnia, is a disease that must never be underestimated. Untreated can have significant consequences, leading not only to mental disorders, but also to the gradual physical destruction of the body, the disruption of many important systems and internal organs. Insomnia can take many forms, most often it is a short-term form of insomnia that lasts for a few days, but if it exceeds a few weeks or more, this is definitely a cause for concern. Unfortunately, the number of sufferers is constantly increasing and, interestingly, women are more likely to suffer from this condition than men, but both groups can observe characteristic symptoms that are difficult to overlook:
- difficulties with falling asleep;
- the accompanying headaches;
- light, alert sleep, waking up at the slightest stimulus;
- mood swings;
- increased risk of many diseases, especially cardiovascular diseases and mental illnesses.
If you notice them at home, you should immediately seek professional help, even a pharmacist, who can recommend a suitable drug, such as Kalms, which makes it easier to fall asleep, it is also worthwhile to diagnose the causes of our insomnia, which may be:
- living in constant stress that disrupts the normal functioning of the body;
- lack of physical activity, and many sleep problems can be solved even by a simple outdoor walk;
- changing hours of sleep, not going to bed at the same time;
- the wrong, too fatty, too hard to digest diet;
- taking certain drugs that cause excessive excitement;
- coexisting diseases such as hypertension, heart failure, asthma, hyperthyroidism or gastrointestinal disorders such as heartburn.
Kalms – natural, vegetal composition designed to facilitate falling asleep
Not every insomnia requires the use of the strongest pharmacological agents, prescription-only drugs, which can only be prescribed by a specialist doctor, e.g. a psychiatrist. In many cases, they can be equally effective in helping the general public, and one of the most frequently recommended is Kalms. It can be taken by all people complaining about the above mentioned disorders of sleep and sleep, and the impact on the effectiveness has its composition, in which we find natural substances of plant origin, a set of herbs, according to the manufacturer, to effectively calm down and calm the body before sleep:
- extract from powdered hop cones, a plant used in medicine for centuries precisely because of its properties, which is a proven remedy for tranquility and a healthy, strong sleep. It is highly effective in all states of nervous tension, removes the effects of stress, and soothes overheated nerves, making it easier to fall asleep;
- extract from the valerian root of the valerian, another herb commonly used for sleep and tranquillity. Root extracts and rhizomes of this plant have a direct effect on the centrifugal nervous system, reducing its tension and thus eliminating the feeling of anxiety. This results in complete mental relaxation and therefore a good night’s sleep, and the sleep itself is of better quality and significantly lengthens;
- extract from yellow gentian, also the root of this plant, which mainly removes digestive problems, sometimes so intense and troublesome that they can interfere with proper rest, increasing the secretion of saliva and digestive juices.
Kalms – Recommended dosage and possible side effects
Kalms is intended for people over 12 years of age, suffering from mild states of nervous tension, which adversely affect the quality of sleep and make it difficult to fall asleep. In order to maximize its effects, follow the manufacturer’s dosage guidelines for three tablets three times a day, if you are only interested in sedative effects. If you suffer from the above mentioned problems with falling asleep, you can take an additional, fourth dose of Kalms immediately before bedtime.
Despite the completely natural plant composition of the preparation, there are some contraindications as to its use, with which it is absolutely necessary to get acquainted, which will help to avoid the occurrence of possible side effects. Kalms is also not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, as it can have a negative impact on the health of the child. The combination of tablets with alcohol is also prohibited, but they do not have a significant impact on the ability to drive, although they are more cautious and do not interact undesirable with other drugs. The effectiveness of the preparation can be assessed as good, but if sleep disorders or nervous anxiety are very severe, it may turn out to be too weak. It is therefore better to opt for an alternative, which we believe to be more effective, Melatolin PlusIt is also 100% natural and also available without a prescription.
Melatolin Plus – for a healthy and strong night’s sleep
It is a dietary supplement chosen by patients, which makes it easier to fall asleep and guarantees the kind of rest that our body demands. Melatolin Plus is also based on 100% natural, plant-based ingredients, substances selected in a thoughtful way to maximize their effect, and in each tablet you will find their precisely matched doses:
- melatonin, an organic chemical compound naturally occurring in the human body, produced in the pineal gland, regulating our internal biological clock. Its proper level directly influences the way we fall asleep, the quality of sleep and its proper rhythm, and its production is responsible for, among other things, the intensity of light and e.g. during the day it is completely stopped;
- extract from lemon balm, containing substances facilitating relaxation and rejuvenation of the body. It is used, among other things, in conditions of severe irritability, stress or chronic fatigue syndrome;
- l – tryptophan, a compound that must be provided with food and has a positive effect on the functioning of the nervous system;
- extract from hop cones, the action of which we have described in detail above;
- Saffron flower extract, another ingredient with a proven calming and antidepressant effect, thanks to which we can maintain complete peace of mind and emotional balance even in stressful situations;
- ashwagandha, a sluggish vitamin, a plant used in natural medicine for almost 3,000 years, recommended in conditions of weakness caused by severe stress. It contains substances that are natural antidepressants, improving mental health to a degree that enables normal falling asleep;
- camomile herb, whose calming, relaxing and sleeping qualities were already known to our Mums and Grandmothers;
- Vitamin B6, beneficial to the nervous system, and recent research has shown that it plays an important role in the secretion of serotonin, ensuring a strong, deep sleep.
Melatolin Plus – Operation and use
On the positives for use Melatolin Plus can be written for hours, so we will limit ourselves to the most important issues, which is healthy sleep. The tablets are intended for all those who have a problem with it, regardless of the severity of the problem. Its action boils down to minimizing the negative effects of stress, calming the running thoughts, shortening the time necessary to fall asleep. Melatolin Plus also has an extremely beneficial effect on overall mental well-being, which automatically translates into the quality of our sleep, allowing us to wake up fully rested every morning. To achieve all this, two tablets a day, preferably taken about an hour before bedtime, drunk with plenty of water, make it easier for all active ingredients to dissolve faster. The use of Melatolin Plus is 100% safe, no side effects have been reported, a regular treatment lasting several months gives maximum effects, and the first one you will notice after taking the first dose.
The supplement can be ordered directly from the manufacturer by placing an order for the manufacturer’s websiteand the cost per package is only €49. However, it is better to take advantage of promotions that allow you to buy 3 or even 6 at a lower price and have a supply for the entire treatment.
I am 31 years old and I am passionate about everything associated with a healthy lifestyle. I try to live according to its principles, and I want to share my experiences with you on this blog. You can find here the necessary information about slimming diets that give the best results in the shortest time, and also reviews of dietary supplements supporting this process, in order to help you choose the most effective ones. I am also waiting for your comments, which certainly will not remain unanswered.