Treatment of male ailments, especially erectile dysfunction and potency, is a long, complicated process, requiring the use of appropriate means. Their greater or lesser effectiveness is determined primarily by their composition, preferably composed of substances of natural origin and at the same time completely safe to use. Even the problem with achieving and maintaining an erection is sufficient reason for stress, so it is worth saving yourself additional problems with the side effects of the taken preparation. The plant extracts contained in the potency tablets are mostly free of this, and one of the most commonly used plants is the Maca root, also known as pepper grass or ginseng – the Peruvian szenia.
Maca root – used in natural medicine
In nature, the Maca root can be found in the highest parts of the Peruvian Andes, at an altitude of more than 4000 m, and it is considered to be a cabbage plant of the so-called pepper genus, hence the name of the pepper grass. It is a root vegetable with a slightly radish or turnip-like appearance, with a characteristic shade ranging from white to dark purple and a taste similar to horseradish. It has been cultivated in this part of the world for almost 2,000 years, taking advantage of its good adaptation to difficult conditions, and is widely used in natural medicine, for both men and women. It was used primarily to increase the productivity of the body of people living at high altitudes, and in the Incan culture it was also believed to give strength to fight the enemy.
Root Maca – composition
Such unique properties and the resulting universal, broad application depend on the composition of the plant, the content of substances beneficial to health, and in this respect, Maca root really has something to boast about. In this plant we will find a real wealth of nutrients, which our body demands, and all of them are in precisely matched doses and proportions to each other. Recent research conducted at many centres around the world has also shown that the root contains more than 60% carbohydrates, 10% protein, 8% dietary fibre and only about 3% fat. Everything is also extremely easily absorbed by our digestive system, and other valuable ingredients are:
- B vitamins: B1 – thiamine, B2 – riboflavin, B3 – niacin and large amounts of vitamins C, A and E;
- Minerals: zinc, manganese, selenium, iron, copper and boron;
- amino acids, phytosterols and essential fatty acids, both saturated and unsaturated, including the most valuable Omega – 6, influencing primarily the proper course of digestive and metabolic processes;
- glucosinolates, which increase resistance to cancer.
Root Maca – Healthy properties
The most important advantage of the Maca root, which cannot be underestimated, is the fact that it belongs to the so-called adaptogens, whose action consists in a precise adjustment to the currently existing disease. All adaptogens, including perennial grass, have the widest scope for action and have a positive impact on, among other things:
- regulation of the functioning of the circulatory system, prevention of atherosclerosis and lowering blood pressure;
- to regulate the entire hormonal balance of the body;
- stress reduction, not only mental, but also physical and biological;
- strengthening the immune system protecting us against diseases, infections and inflammations;
- Increased strength and resistance to high physical effort;
- increase the level of oxygen in the blood, better oxygenation of the body, including genital organs;
- cleansing from toxins and, above all, particularly dangerous free radicals;
- improving concentration, memory and cognitive functions;
- increased bone density to provide protection against osteoporosis;
- faster regeneration of the body, even after serious diseases. Helps treat e.g. anaemia and chronic fatigue syndrome by improving reddish mumps.
The Maca root is very effective in the treatment and prevention of these ailments not only in men but also in women. Of course, it has a different effect on them, helping in particular to alleviate the rapid symptoms occurring during the menopause, accompanied by rapid hormonal disorders, irregular menstruation, vaginal dryness or extremely onerous hot flashes.
Maca root – for fertility, potency and physical activity
For us men, however, the most important thing is its positive effect on the increase of potency and fertility, which was known to Peruvians centuries ago. Preparations containing Maca root are becoming more and more popular, allowing for a long time to maintain full sexual performance, while facilitating the achievement of a strong and long-lasting erection by improving genital blood supply. Fertility, in turn, increases thanks to the content of protein responsible for providing the body with appropriate doses of valuable amino acids, including the most important of them, arginine. It accounts for as much as 80% of the protein in the seminal fluid, increases the number and motility of sperm, and therefore any deficiency immediately has a negative impact on it.
The Maca root is also recommended for all people who are physically active, practicing sports, including strength sports. It has been reported to have a beneficial effect on the rapid development of muscle tissue, and the presence of sterols makes it even comparable to anabolic steroids, with no side effects of course.
Maca root – consumer feedback and recommended use
This action of the Maca root fully confirms the opinions of many satisfied consumers who appreciate this exotic plant more and more. Most of the comments that we can find on it on the web are maintained in a definitely positive tone, although of course there are also negative ones, undermining the effectiveness. We have also been able to find such side effects, showing possible side effects, but resulting, it seems to us, from an overdose of this substance. Unfortunately, migraines, mood swings or insomnia may occur, so you should always strictly follow the recommended doses and do not exceed 225 g per day, administered in powder or tablets.
The advantages are obvious, the possible disadvantages are known, so it remains only to stock up on these roots and start using them regularly. Here we usually encounter a small problem, which form will be most easily assimilated by the body, powder or dietary supplements containing them. In the first case, we are doomed to make our own cocktails by mixing Maca with water or juices, but the taste of such a drink leaves much to be desired. Therefore, it is better to buy tablets in which, in addition to pepper grass, you will find many other ingredients that increase our male performance, and we particularly recommend one of them:
- Eron Plus – an extremely effective agent with a proven, versatile action. In it, apart from ginseng and Maca root, we can also find a ground mace and fenugreek, plants raising the level of testosterone, the most important male hormone. The manufacturer also provided a high dose of l-arginine, an amino acid that increases the efficiency of the body and improves genital blood supply, resulting in an impressive erection that is maintained over a long period of time.
I am 31 years old and I am passionate about everything associated with a healthy lifestyle. I try to live according to its principles, and I want to share my experiences with you on this blog. You can find here the necessary information about slimming diets that give the best results in the shortest time, and also reviews of dietary supplements supporting this process, in order to help you choose the most effective ones. I am also waiting for your comments, which certainly will not remain unanswered.