Stomach problems, bigger or smaller, accompany us almost every day, and most of them, unfortunately, are our own fault. Ailments such as indigestion or the most troublesome flatulence are caused primarily by an inappropriate, too heavy diet, which puts too much strain on our digestive system. It affects intestinal function practically immediately and when constipation begins, it is necessary to look for an agent to facilitate emptying, and one of the most frequently used is Obstilax, but not completely safe and effective.
Constipation – causes and symptoms
First of all, it is important to realize that recurring constipation is not something we can ignore and it is usually due to our eating mistakes that cause problems with daily emptying. A healthy person bowels twice a day on average 5 to 7 days a week, so any deviation from this rule should already be a cause for concern. In turn when this frequency falls down to 2 – 3 visits in a toilet per week, we can talk about constipation, which manifests itself with flatulence and increasingly larger pain in the abdomen. It would seem that there is only one type of this disease, but in reality we divide it into three basic groups:
- Habitual constipation, which is psychologically related, also results from the way of life, and problems with emptying are caused here by stress, constant lack of time or reluctance to use toilets in a public place;
- Constipation caused by concomitant other diseases in the gastrointestinal tract. They can also be caused by hypothyroidism, bad metabolism or neurological changes.
- Functional constipations caused by intestinal disorders, especially their peristalsis and medications taken for this disease.
Obstilax – not completely safe composition
It is best to prevent constipation in its initial stage, when the symptoms are not so severe. Certainly, the most important thing will be to change the diet, remove all hard digestible products from it, but when we feel this pain and the characteristic pressure in the stomach, we often reach for Obstilax, whose use, however, involves a certain, and not insignificant risk.
According to the manufacturer’s recommendation, it does not cause any side effects, which, however, contradicts the composition of the preparation, in which, in addition to completely safe ingredients, we can also find other, at least controversial. One tablet contains, among other things:
- extract from Senesu leaves, derived from fruit and leaves of sapodillo bushes, whose medicinal properties are known as early as the 10th century, and initially used in Arab countries, from where it was also found on our continent. The leaves of the plant contain sennosides which have a strong laxative effect thanks to the stimulation of intestinal peristalsis, which causes better movement of the food content deposited in them and, as a result, facilitates emptying. This very ingredient is the subject of numerous discussions by specialists, who point out that in large quantities it can be highly addictive, and even act the other way round, causing even stronger constipation, cramps and abdominal pain;
- Chicory root extract, to which you can have no objections, is a rich source of many nutrients beneficial to our health. One of them, the most important in the treatment of constipation, is inulin, a natural probiotic that protects both the intestines and the entire digestive system from dangerous inflammatory conditions. Inulin also stimulates the development of normal intestinal bacterial flora, removing all toxins and stimulating the liver to increase bile secretion. Chicory also contains a large amount of dietary fiber, essential for proper digestion.
Obstilax – Dosage, effects and side effects
The supplement is intended for use only by adults, and the recommended dose is only 1 tablet per day, taken at any time of the day, although it is better to take it in the evening, drinking plenty of water. Obstilax can be taken for up to 2 weeks, and if the symptoms persist after this time, you will need to seek medical attention. This is where the next risk element comes in, because senessa-based measures should only be taken on an ad hoc basis and in many situations it is better to avoid them. So what if the intestinal function can be improved when an overdose of Senesu has extremely serious side effects, it is absolutely forbidden to use it:
- in inflammation of the large intestine;
- in kidney and cardiovascular failure;
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding, because it can endanger the health and even life of a child;
- during the menstrual period;
- in inflammatory states of the nerve glands;
- with rectal varicose veins and intestinal bleeding.
Senes can also become a cause of other diseases, causing, among other things, serious disturbances in the water and electrolyte metabolism of the body, leading even to hematuria or proteinuria. These diseases may adversely affect the heart’s function, causing a disturbance in its rhythm.
Fibre Select – a safe and effective alternative?
As you can see from the above examples, Obstilax can sometimes do more harm than good, so it is better to look for another way to quickly and safely get rid of annoying constipations. One whose application does not entail any side effects is Fibre Selectbased on plant-based ingredients such as..:
- the chicory root extract described above;
- Apple fibre;
- linseed fibre,
- the lanceolate grandmother’s seed husk extract.
Fibre Select will quickly cope with all digestive system ailments, clearing the body of toxins, regulating digestive processes, metabolism, bad cholesterol levels in the blood and supporting an effective weight loss treatment. It can be purchased through website the producer, at low prices, taking advantage of many attractive promotions.
I am 31 years old and I am passionate about everything associated with a healthy lifestyle. I try to live according to its principles, and I want to share my experiences with you on this blog. You can find here the necessary information about slimming diets that give the best results in the shortest time, and also reviews of dietary supplements supporting this process, in order to help you choose the most effective ones. I am also waiting for your comments, which certainly will not remain unanswered.