A man entering middle age is unfortunately starting to complain about more and more ailments, which may also negatively affect his sexual performance and the proper functioning of the urinary system. This is due to many different reasons, of which the progressive hypertrophy of the prostate gland is often ignored. The effects of this also manifest themselves gradually, remaining deeply hidden for a long time, and some of the most troublesome are frequent urination and the impossibility of having normal intercourse. Fortunately, these disorders can be treated effectively, and if we react early enough, we can even do without the need for complicated and risky surgery. Therefore, it is worth supporting the functioning of your prostate with appropriate preparations, dietary supplements that quickly restore its full efficiency, and such action is characterized by Reproston Fortewhich we are pleased to review.
- 1 A prostate – a small but extremely important organ for every real man
- 2 The prostate – what function it performs in the male body and what substances it produces
- 3 Prostate – diseases affecting it and their negative impact on the functioning of the male body
- 4 Reproston Forte – innovative and recommended by specialists solution for all prostate hypertrophy problems
- 4.1 1. zinc and selenium, two of the most important elements for health
- 4.2 2. extract of nettle leaves, the healthiest plant in our gardens
- 4.3 3. cranberry extract used in cooking and medicine
- 4.4 4. narrow-leafed heifer, beneficial to the prostate gland
- 4.5 5. sabbatical palm (saw palmetto), to support masculinity
- 5 Reproston Forte – dosage, opinions he enjoys and buying a supplement
A prostate – a small but extremely important organ for every real man
But before we reach for the Reproston Forte tablets, we should know what the prostate really is and what important function it has in the male body. Medical textbooks define it as a specific gland, a small and shaped chestnut found only in men. Its name is derived from Greek, from the word guard, and other commonly used names are the prostate gland or stump. The prostate is located in our body just below the bladder, adjacent to the pubic junction at the front and to the rectum at the back. So it is not a very happy location and that is why the rudder disorders have such a significant and unfortunately negative impact on the work of other organs. The biggest problems may, however, be caused by the urethra passing straight through the middle of the gland. The straight line is formed by the connective tissue and there are two separate flaps connected to each other by the so-called “bond”, and the whole inside is also divided into separate smaller glands. The gland is also very innervated and vascularised, and if we consider its internal structure more closely, we can distinguish four separate zones:
- the anterior one, also known as the binder, consisting solely of strong muscle and connective tissue;
- the perimeter, covering the largest part of the rudder;
- central, where the ejection tubes are located, distributing substances produced in the prostate;
- the transient part, which includes the urethra, specifically its so-called urethra.
The prostate – what function it performs in the male body and what substances it produces
This small and, what is not to say, quite an unfortunate organ, however, has an extremely important function in the body, primarily responsible for reproductive capacity, taking part in the process of production of the liquid in which the sperm is located. Apart from them, it is the most important component of the sperm, with its characteristic white colour, and being a carrier of sperm, increasing the possibility of their survival and mobility, it is equally responsible for effective fertilization.
Prostate – diseases affecting it and their negative impact on the functioning of the male body
A small, but at the same time important internal organ, without which we cannot do without, this is how, in short, the prostate could be summed up, and that is why it should be taken care of especially in the case of men in their forties and fifties. That’s when the first prostate problems begin, and in order for them not to develop into some more serious disease, it is worth reaching for Reproston Forte. Let’s be honest, most of us don’t even realize that there is such a thing as a prostate in his body, but only until it starts to fail. The first and hard to overlook symptom of her disorder is that she urinates too often, especially at night, when you have to get up several times to go to the bathroom quickly. Gradually, there are also increasing urinary problems, as you can see from stains on your underwear, and you have to run to the bathroom several times a day. Already these two should definitely not be underestimated, but with time they will come to the next one, such as:
- developing inflammation of the prostate caused by various factors, bacterial or viral infection or infections within the urinary system, usually combined with high fever;
- strong, sometimes unbearable pain in intimate areas, felt especially during prolonged sitting;
- increasing erectile dysfunction leading to complete impossibility of achieving it;
- severe pain accompanying urination;
- the constant feeling of pressure on the bladder, felt even after its complete emptying, similar to kidney disease, which often causes difficulties in making a correct diagnosis;
- the presence of blood in urine, which can also be confused with other diseases, which is why regular prostate examination is so important;
- significant weakening of sexual performance, constantly decreasing potency, which is also a cause of growing frustration leading even to insomnia and strong depression, of which it is a symptom.
Unfortunately, inflammation is not the only prostate ailment that can be encountered, but untreated leads to more serious diseases. One of them, unfortunately, is cancer, uncontrolled growth of cancer cells including this gland, which in most cases is fortunately curable and in almost every stage of this extremely dangerous disease. Most often, however, it is the aforementioned surgical treatment, a radical but effective solution involving complete prostate resection, together with pelvic lymph nodes and seminal vesicles. It sounds terrible because at this point the patient loses completely his reproductive capacity, which is why prevention is so important, including regular use of Reproston Forte, thanks to which we will protect the prostate from many dangerous ailments.
Reproston Forte – innovative and recommended by specialists solution for all prostate hypertrophy problems
As you can see, no man should underestimate his prostate, examine himself regularly, especially when he is middle-aged, and take dietary supplements containing everything to keep his organ fully functional. It is equally important to maintain a proper diet, because overweight or obesity also do not favour the health of the stakes, not to mention other ailments caused by them. Looking for an effective and quick solution to this problem, it is worth to reach for proven and, what is most important, non-invasive means, such as Reproston Forte, composed of the best selected active ingredients, natural and without any side effects. Practically all the substances it contains are of plant origin, and you will find them in every tablet:
1. zinc and selenium, two of the most important elements for health
It is not only necessary for the proper functioning of the prostate, but it cannot do without its proper doses, and the recommended dose for any abnormalities is 30 – 60 mg per day. Zinc acts as an important regulator of the level of secretion of hormones, thanks to which the prostate gland is not enlarged, i.e. it is the proliferation. At the same time, it regulates the secretion of the most important hormone for men, i.e. testosterone, allowing to keep it at a level suitable for the prostate on the one hand and to enjoy full sexual performance on the other. Selenium, in turn, takes an active part in the spermatogenesis process, i.e. the formation and production of sperm, thus increasing fertility. It also has antioxidant properties, reduces the risk of cancer, heart and cardiovascular diseases, supports the immune system.
2. extract of nettle leaves, the healthiest plant in our gardens
Seemingly a weed growing in gardens, meadows and fields, in fact one of the plants commonly used in medicine thanks to its rich composition. The amount of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients found in nettles is hardly equal to that found in tablets. Reproston Forte. It contains large amounts of vitamins A, B (B2, B5), C, K, magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, sulphur, silicon and iodine. It is thanks to them that it has an effective anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and toxin-cleaning effect. It also improves the functioning of the urinary system, helping to treat its diseases, and is of great importance for strengthening the immune system. If our natural protective barrier is too weak, this also results in prostate ailments.
3. cranberry extract used in cooking and medicine
Another ingredient used due to its broad therapeutic properties, mainly antifungal and again antibacterial. Small and tasty cranberries have a whole range of valuable substances in their composition, and the most important for our health is:
- vitamins: A, B, C and E;
- minerals: iron, sodium, iodine, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus;
- proanthocyanidins, substances with antioxidant properties, preventing, among others, the development of prostate cancer. They also reduce the amount of LDL cholesterol in the blood, while also acting as an anti-allergic;
- fiber and carotene;
- anthocyanins, which are natural dyes beneficial for strengthening and protecting blood vessels.
Such a rich composition of cranberries makes them perfect for all kinds of urinary infections, bacterial infections or particularly painful kidney stones.
4. narrow-leafed heifer, beneficial to the prostate gland
This relatively unknown plant is slowly entering natural medicine in our country, while being well known in Western European countries. It is used there primarily to treat colds with varying degrees of severity of symptoms and other, equally unpleasant conditions, which is again supported by its composition. It is also perfect for skin diseases, not only for mundane acne changes, but also for difficult-to-treat psoriasis. However, the Reproston Forte is included in the composition due to its properties enabling treatment of urinary tract infections and infections. In this way, it also avoids the excessive growth of the prostate gland, and the content of antioxidants eliminates free radicals from the body, which contribute to the repeatedly mentioned prostate cancer.
5. sabbatical palm (saw palmetto), to support masculinity
The last, also worth mentioning, component of Reproston Forte is saw palmetto, better known in our country under the name of the sabre palm. Its health properties are especially beneficial for men, who can long enjoy undisturbed libido. Additionally, it helps to alleviate the most troublesome symptom of prostate hypertrophy, which is undoubtedly frequent passing of urine. This is because saw palmetto effectively prevents the conversion of testosterone into its destructive dihydrotestosterone variety, DHT. It affects not only the growing problems with potency or accelerated alopecia, but also a lot of problems associated with prostate diseases.
Reproston Forte – dosage, opinions he enjoys and buying a supplement
In terms of composition, which obviously affects the effectiveness of these tablets, they definitely have something to boast about. The substances in them are, as you can see, 100% natural, so in most cases we do not have to worry about any disturbing side effects. The only exception to this may be a possible allergy, the occurrence of an individual allergic reaction to any of the ingredients, or a person under 12 years of age may not use. Dosage Reproston Forte is simple, and you will get the full results of your treatment by taking the recommended two tablets a day, one in the morning and the other in the evening, both after a meal. At the same time, he enjoys excellent opinions of both specialists in the treatment of prostate diseases and gentlemen themselves, who are very satisfied with his effective operation.
So, if you have problems with your gland and your sexual form, it’s time to join them and decide to visit website the manufacturer of the supplement. For one package you will currently pay a promotional price of 33 €, and you will wait only a few days for your order. Shipping is carried out by a trustworthy courier company and, what is important, the package is discreetly packaged, in a way that does not betray anyone else what it contains.
I am 31 years old and I am passionate about everything associated with a healthy lifestyle. I try to live according to its principles, and I want to share my experiences with you on this blog. You can find here the necessary information about slimming diets that give the best results in the shortest time, and also reviews of dietary supplements supporting this process, in order to help you choose the most effective ones. I am also waiting for your comments, which certainly will not remain unanswered.