Among the many endocrine glands found in the human body, one of the most important is certainly the thyroid gland, located in the lower, anterior part of the neck, right under the larynx. As long as it works properly, we are practically unaware of its presence, but when it starts to fail, the symptoms are so characteristic that they cannot be overlooked, and one of them is an unsightly thickening of the neck called a goitre. Therefore, it is best to prevent such a situation and apply appropriate prophylaxis, whose important element are dietary supplements, such as Thyrolin, which effectively and multilayerly support the thyroid function.
Structure and function of the thyroid gland
The thyroid gland resembles a small bag, composed of two sheets of connective tissue, connected together by a so-called “knot”. It is the only gland in our body that collects a large amount of hormones produced by itself, and its size and weight depend on gender, age or even the way of life that we lead, especially the applied diet. The thyroid gland produces three hormones that are extremely important to our health:
- triiodothyronine, T3, responsible for the proper functioning of the nervous system, energy metabolism, metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, water balance of the body or the development of the muscular and bone system. Too high a level of this hormone can cause hyperthyroidism and nodular goitre on the neck;
- Thyroxine, T4, also regulating metabolic processes, especially the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates, affecting the functioning of the sexual glands, lactation and fertility. Its deficiency is the cause of hypothyroidism, a dangerous and difficult-to-treat disease;
- calcitonin, whose main task is to regulate the calcium and phosphate balance of the body, reduce the concentration of calcium and phosphates in the blood. It influences the metabolism of the bones and digestive system, limiting or stimulating, depending on the needs, the secretion of gastric and pancreatic juices. Elevated calcitonin levels can mean many diseases, thyroiditis, anaemia, kidney failure and even developing cancer.
Thyroid dysfunctions are manifested not only by typical diseases, but also by constant mood fluctuations, weight disorders, sleepiness, apathy and particularly disturbing motor and mental slowdown.
Thyrolin – composition of the supplement
As you can see from the above examples, each of us should care about keeping our thyroid gland healthy for as long as possible, which is exactly what Thyrolin is used for. It is characterized by an exceptionally wide range of action, which is most affected by its composition, chosen precisely for the prevention of diseases of this important gland. We will find carefully selected ingredients, substances such as..:
- Selenium – Selenium Select®, a biocompatible form of this element, developed for better absorption and absorption by the body, thus regulating and supporting thyroid function;
- vesicular hake extract, made from algae belonging to the group of brown algae, full of iodine, essential for health. It is most important for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland, supporting digestive processes and energy metabolism at the same time, and Thyrolin also helps to remove hunger, thus facilitating weight loss;
- zinc, supporting our immune system and carbohydrate metabolism, essential for hypothyroidism;
- biotin, i.e. vitamin B7, which improves the functioning of the nervous system and has a beneficial effect on metabolism;
- extract from the leaves of alfalfa, a plant originating from Africa, which takes care of the proper level of sugar and cholesterol in the blood;
- Extract from ashwagandha, the root of this plant called Indian ginseng, helps to relieve nervous and mental tension;
- extract from ginger rhizome, also maintaining proper blood sugar level;
- black pepper extract, BioPerine®, which increases the absorption of selenium and other nutrients by our body;
- riboflavin, i.e. vitamin B2, essential for proper metabolism and formation of red blood platelets, which also guarantees proper functioning of the peripheral and central nervous system and controls the functions of the immune system;
- Vitamin B6, which has a significant impact on hormonal activity, eliminates fatigue and also supports the nervous system;
- Vitamin B12, responsible for correct psychological functions and energy metabolism;
- pantothenic acid, maintaining our full mental fitness.
Thyrolin – action and dosage
Treatment and prevention of thyroid diseases is a complex, multi-stage process, in which a healthy, balanced diet is worth supporting with preparations such as Thyrolin, which give a better chance of success. This supplement contains perfectly matched doses of nutrients, acting beneficially not only on this important endocrine gland, but also on the entire body, rapidly absorbed and fully assimilated. We can safely say that the action of the supplement is comprehensive, and taking it in the doses recommended by the manufacturer, we can count on:
- proper functioning of the thyroid gland, immune and nervous systems;
- proper cholesterol and blood sugar levels;
- good metabolism facilitating digestion and, consequently, maintaining proper body weight;
- elimination of the aforementioned feeling of sleepiness and tiredness.
The recommended dose is just two capsules a day, taken between meals and drunk with plenty of water. Thyrolin can be used by both men and women suffering from thyroid diseases, and you should inform your doctor about its use. The supplement is completely safe, does not cause any side effects, and the first positive effects of the use will be felt in just a few weeks. It can also be easily used by healthy people who want to protect their thyroid gland and protect it against the possibility of disease.
Thyrolin – Opinions and purchase options
The Thyrolin’s opinions fully confirm its effectiveness, and it is highly rated by both its patients and the specialists who recommend it. They can be found on discussion forums devoted to thyroid problems, but it is best to try it on yourself. Customers speak about these capsules in an enthusiastic tone, writing among other things:
“Thyroid diseases are common in my family and I didn’t know how to protect myself against them. One day I found an article describing Thyrolin on the Internet and after reading it and consulting a specialist I immediately ordered it. That was a bull’s eye shot, now I know my thyroid gland is working properly and I have lost a few inches in my hips. I recommend it to everyone.” – Alicia, 34 years old.
Thyrolin can and definitely should be bought by placing an order through the manufacturer’s website. This way of distribution is becoming more and more popular with customers, guaranteeing the lowest price and the purchase of an original, 100% effective product. The price of one pack of 60 tablets is 49 €, which secures a whole month of treatment, but it is more profitable to take advantage of numerous promotions. At the moment you can buy a supplement in collective packages, consisting of three pieces at a price of 98 € or as many as six packages, for which we will pay only 147 €. An order in our country is processed within 48 hours and we have a money-back guarantee within 90 days if the product does not meet your expectations, but we assure you that it will not be used by anyone.
I am 31 years old and I am passionate about everything associated with a healthy lifestyle. I try to live according to its principles, and I want to share my experiences with you on this blog. You can find here the necessary information about slimming diets that give the best results in the shortest time, and also reviews of dietary supplements supporting this process, in order to help you choose the most effective ones. I am also waiting for your comments, which certainly will not remain unanswered.