The method of weight loss used to achieve the desired results usually requires a lot of sacrifices, hard and constant work on ourselves. The most important thing in this process will certainly be a carefully selected, easily digestible diet consisting of products full of nutrients essential for health. Unfortunately, often even it, combined with high physical activity, turns out to be ineffective, and the body needs additional support, which can be given by dietary supplements. They have a positive effect on the whole process of losing excess weight, but only if they are based on natural, plant-based ingredients such as young green barley.
Young green barley – rich in nutrients
It is one of the most popular ingredients of many preparations recommended not only for slimming, but also for many other ailments. It can be purchased in various forms, from powder for making nutritious and healthy cocktails to tablets in which it is the main active ingredient. Young green barley is nothing more than its seedlings, sprouts no more than 200 days old from the day of planting. Collecting it in this phase of growth allows you to maintain its highest nutritional and health values, and in these young green leaves you will find:
- easily digestible dietary fiber;
- valuable amino acids, especially those which our body is unable to produce on its own;
- beta carotene;
- B, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and E vitamins;
- Minerals: zinc, calcium, potassium, selenium, iron, magnesium, bromine, phosphorus, silicon and copper;
- folic acid, panthenic acid and glutamic acid;
Young green barley – health properties
It would be difficult to find a second such a rich source of what our body needs every day in order to function properly. It is interesting to note that in comparison with wheat, for example, it has 37 times more calcium, 25 times more potassium, and protein accounts for 45% of its weight. It is precisely because of its composition that green barley is even recommended for the treatment and prevention of numerous diseases, and its most important health properties are:
- anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiviral effects, helpful in the treatment of dangerous and often life-threatening infections;
- alleviation of pain in the joints;
- influencing skin problems, through direct impact on the functioning of internal organs, whose diseases are manifested by changes in the skin, acne or swelling;
- prevention of digestive problems, thanks to fiber content, constipation, flatulence, gastric pain relief;
- accelerating the metabolism of fats;
- reduction of cholesterol and blood sugar levels, prevention of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis and ischemic heart disease;
- antioxidant effect, inhibiting and delaying the aging processes of the organism, also minimizing the development of Alzheimer disease, multiple sclerosis and cancer;
- reduction of stress, which has a significant impact on the development of depression, because green barley increases the level of serotonin in the brain;
- Strengthening the immune system.
Young green barley – the best for weight loss
Safe slimming, in line with the recommendations of specialists in this field, can not even do without plants such as young green barley. It is recommended in virtually every healthy diet, providing above all a feeling of satiety, preventing snacking between meals. In addition, barley preparations perfectly affect the proper functioning of the intestines, support our metabolism, allowing for effective detoxification of the body, removal of all toxins dangerous to health. Together with it, we simultaneously provide the body with the required daily dose of nutrients, in perfectly matched doses with the right proportions between them. In this way, you can quickly supplement possible deficiencies, which are not difficult, when the slimming treatment includes high physical activity. The action is therefore comprehensive, we remove the feeling of hunger, we give a large dose of energy and burn fatty tissue faster.
Young green barley – opinions and use patterns
Green barley, as a 100% natural product, is widely appreciated for its health-promoting properties, gaining increasing popularity not only among lovers of a healthy diet. Just take a look at one of the discussion forums on this topic to see how many people’s health, fitness and weight loss have been beneficial. The majority of the opinions are positive, and if we still have any objections before it is applied, you can consult specialists who will certainly dispel these doubts.
Green barley is available in several forms, the most frequently mentioned powder, resulting from the evaporation of juice from the shoots, their drying and grinding. It is mixed with water or other liquids, juice or yoghurt and this form is well absorbed, almost 100%, but the taste of the prepared drink makes a lot to be desired. Green leaves are equally often used as an addition to nutritious salads or other foods, but it is best to use a dietary supplement in the form of tablets or capsules, taken most often 2 – 3 times a day.
One of the most frequently recommended, proven and confirmed effectiveness is Green Barley Plus, which meets all the most restrictive standards in force not only in our country, but also in the whole European Union. It contains the strongest, concentrated dose of barley, supported by other weight loss-enhancing ingredients, such as garcinia cambogia, and the first positive effects of its action our body will feel after just a few days. So it’s a good idea to check out the exact information about this supplement by visiting website his producer.
I am 31 years old and I am passionate about everything associated with a healthy lifestyle. I try to live according to its principles, and I want to share my experiences with you on this blog. You can find here the necessary information about slimming diets that give the best results in the shortest time, and also reviews of dietary supplements supporting this process, in order to help you choose the most effective ones. I am also waiting for your comments, which certainly will not remain unanswered.